Tuesday 22 January 2013

Ministry of Food's How to Bake 15 Minute MasterChef with Jamie... and Me!

Welcome to my side project. I might be cannibalising my original entries in that reviewing the last three years of posts, it seems I blog about cooking/baking excursions about a 30% of the time. What better than to do what millions of "individuals" in my age-demographic-personality type-blah-de-blah do than tell the world about it. (Personality typing assessments and comments will still reside in my original blog- Xtyn's UK Adventure.)

So, look forward to more frequent tid-bits and more pictures of experiments. In the past year and a half I have accumulated a nice big photo album which I have called my Food Files (and Wine Wisdom). Sadly, I have just lost these photos apart from these last few I added to this entry before my computer crashed... In any case, this blog is an extension- and now permanent back up- of the folder and will be an honest recreation of the spare time that I have- disasters and rustic successes. In close and in the words of the slightly haphazard chef I might most resemble Juila Child... BON APPÉTIT.
 Wine and Cheese

 Marble Cake

Full Larder 

 Stiff Whites

 Superstar Muffins

 Herbilicious

 Jam Frangipan

 Macaron Madness

 Pip Studio Style Soup

 Chocolate Pavlova

Pickled Goodness

No comments:

Post a Comment